to our newsletter and be the first to know about the BEST TRAVEL DEALS!
What do you get when you combine world-class beaches, turquoise blue waters, beach bars, quaint ancient towns and stretches of wild terrain to explore? Greece is the answer you are looking for. Holidays to Greece are perfect for Summer breaks by the sea to relax and enjoy some guaranteed warmth. Here are our picks on the Top 5 things to do in Greece!
1. Santorini at Sunset – Iconic the world over, enjoy the stunning sights of a Santorini sunset.
2. Watersports – with all those beaches available, watersports are an essential part of a Greek holiday. Available for all tastes, from kayaking along the coast and adrenaline kite-boarding, to flailing limbs on a banana boat and panoramic views from parasailing.
3. Eat – Greek cuisine is incredible, whether from the street vendors, local tavernas or the buffet in your Greece hotels. You will be spoilt for choice.
4. Dance – With each Greek Island owning a resident clubbing hotspot, dancing in Greece is almost obligatory. Even if your trip to Greece is designed to steer well clear of the clubs and beach bars, once the traditional Greek music starts playing you find our toes suddenly start to tap.
5. Beaches – You didn’t travel all that way not to enjoy the gorgeous Grecian coast. The beaches were designed for you to enjoy and relax upon.
If this doesn’t get you excited about your Greek Summer holiday then I’m not sure what will! Be sure to come back and tell us your Top 5 things to do in Greece!
Powered by Facebook Comments
Olly started off his travels many years ago as a free-spirited young man and is now well and truly settled in to family life in which he makes it his duty to enforce family holiday fun upon the rest of his tribe. His favourite song is 'Come on Ilene' and he can be found singing it in Los Cristianos most years.