to our newsletter and be the first to know about the BEST TRAVEL DEALS!
Turkey is an incresingly popular destination for hedonists looking for a week or two of sunshine, beach bars and nightclubs. Throw in other like-minded people leaving the daily grind at home for a sunny escape and the bars in Turkey are buzzing throughout the summer season. With so many to choose from, make sure you are heading in the right direction whichever Turkey holiday resort you may be at.
1. – Turtle Bar – Marmaris. Karaoke heaven (or hell for some), Turtle bar stays open for all to sing way into the early hours of the morning, ensuring the atmosphere is anything but dull.
2. – Panorama Beach Bar – Altinkum. A great bar on the beach with views over Altinkum. Perfect for those slightly more quiet nights away from the clubs. Relaxed, slightly romantic but definitely gives you that holiday feeling.
3. – Alex’s Cocktail Bar – Hisaronu. The one people always return to. The great service and atmosphere makes Alex’s Cocktail Bar a favourite with visitors year after year. good music, cheap drinks and upbeat atmosphere – what else do you really need?
4. – Faros Beach Pub – Marmaris. For the sports fanatics out there who cannot miss a game then Faros Beach Pub is your best friend on your Turkey holiday. Big screens for the footie and an excellent location on the beach. It is a little backpacker-like so don’t expect anything too special but perfect for a beer and the game.
5. – Halikarnas – Bodrum. The Shangri-La of clubbing in Turkey. Halikarnas is the original and still arguably the best place to get your dance on. The club attracts top DJ’s every season and boasts gorgeous architecture and even better location in Bodrum.
6. – Buzz Bar – Olu Deniz. The stylish Buzz Bar is one of Turkey’s best beach bars. Fresh seafood on the menu, cocktails made to perfection, fresh sea air, and a rooftop terrace with a gorgeous view. A firm favourite, so although popular, still worth treating yourself to a margarita.
7. – Mavi Bar – Bodrum. Quaint and quirky, Mavi Bar is a great place to mingle with the locals. For good music, drinks and conversation, Mavi Bar is a top choice and definitely worth a visit.
8. – Club 29 – Antalya. Restaurant by day and Disco/Bar by night. The club is located on the cliffs edge overlooking the water and is an impressive site once the sun goes down and the lights go on. It’s more expensive than your average bar but you do get what you pay for at Club 29.
9. – Tiernas Irish Bar – Marmaris. Before you groan about it being an Irish bar, try it out for yourself and try really hard to not get sucked in by the party atmosphere. If you are looking for top night out, dancing on the tables and having an all round good time, you cannot look beyond Tiernas Irish Bar.
10. – Bebek Bar – Istanbul. An awesome location for either a glass of wine and quesadilla at lunch time, or an after dinner Irish coffee or nightcap. Grab a seat overlooking the water and enjoy the scenery.
Got any tips on best bars in Turkey? Don’t keep them to yourself!
Powered by Facebook Comments
Kelly is both a glampacker and a resident travel agent at Beat the Brochure. Kelly is a solo travel and Europe expert starting her travels as a rep in Ibiza. Kelly dreams every day of living in Hawaii with a very hunky, tanned man and would be much closer to this dream if it weren't for a high heel obsession.