to our newsletter and be the first to know about the BEST TRAVEL DEALS!
If you’re looking for some night time excitement, Sharm el-Sheikh won’t disappoint. It has its fair share of bars and clubs. Of course all of the hotels will have entertainment, but if you want to dance the night away then you probably need to step out.
Legal drinking ages
One thing that might please visitors is that many of the hotels don’t necessarily stick to the strict drinking rules and you can find Happy Hours starting during the day to get you in the mood. Be aware that regardless of whether you drink your alcohol on the premises or not, you must be 18 or over to drink beer and over 21 for wines and spirits.
Look out for day time Happy Hours as well as evening ones.
• SPACE the largest club with the ‘Best Sound in Sharm’. It holds 7,000 people and is open Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays
• Pacha – relatively new to Sharm, Pacha’s reputation follows and with it a host of international DJs
• TGI’s magically becomes a club after midnight
• Little Buddha also undergoes an after midnight makeover but is more expensive
• If you like your music hip hop and R&B then it’s off to Monty’s Bar. You can also watch the match here during the day, enjoy some food, connect to their free Wi-Fi, grab a game of pool and more. All with a British vibe.
• Pirate’s Bar has live music and snacks
• Viva Bar for great tunes and imported beer. Viva stays open the latest
• If you fancy blasting your heart out then it’s Fifty Bar for some Karaoke, or the Tavern on Wednesdays and Saturdays
• Camel Roof Bar and Lido for chilling out
• The Underground Bar stays open for breakfast
Several bars – Camel Bar, Tavern in the style of an old English pub, Underground Bar, Fifty Bar, Viva Bar – have big screens which show sport – home from home.
Favourite diver’s bars include Camel and Pirates Bar.
Ras um Sid/Hadaba
Fancy a beach party? Here you’ll find the Dolce Vita every Friday night organised by 1001 Nights. It’s described as the ‘big party on the rock’ and attracts up to 4,000 people. If you miss that one, catch Wednesday night’s El Fanar Beach Party starting around 11 p.m.
If you’ve missed these two, look for parties at Terrazzina beach in Sharm el Maya. The DJs get going on the beach in the afternoon with the parties starting at sunset. If you’ve got the stamina to carry on into the night, catch them on Tuesdays and Fridays. There is often live music and fire shows too.
• If Latin’s your thing go back to El Fanar on Thursday nights
• Relax at T2
• Chill out and watch a movie or listen to live music at Phoenix Bar
• Catch the British vibe at this typical UK pub, St George’s Bar complete with large sports screen
• Or maybe The Zone is more your thing? This bar transforms itself smoothly into a nightclub
• Catch entertainment like fire shows, magic or more traditional shows at La Strada
• Viva Bar will come up trumps with a good selection of beers and drinks at reasonable prices, DJs and karaoke on most nights
This is an entertainment complex near the airport where you’ll find an ice rink, a bowling alley, live music and the Queen Vic Pub. There’s also an ice bar and a nightclub.
As you can see, there is plenty to while away the nights on cheap holidays to Sharm el-Sheikh!
Powered by Facebook Comments