to our newsletter and be the first to know about the BEST TRAVEL DEALS!
The answer to how to go topless on the beach during your summer holiday may appear obvious but there is alot more to consider than simply baring all the moment you arrive on the beach (guys out there please bear this in mind, pun intended). For some women this may be the norm but for others it might be something that has always been in the back of your mind and never quite had the confidence to go for it. Well, however you feel about it, here is how anyone can go topless on the beach this summer.
1. – Check your destination. Depending on which beach, in which country, you are at this summer will determine whether or not you actually can go topless on the beach. For some countries this will be an extremely arrestable offence and will most certainly ruin your holiday.
2. – Don’t compare yourself. We have all seen those toned, super tanned women who walk tall down the beach without a care in the world wearing nothing but a bright pink thong bikini. If were weren’t all too scared to be seen within 5 metres of this creature we would have asked here how she managed that enviable figure. Reality is, most of us will not ever look like that so go and get that cocktail and enjoy the sun.
3. – Consider who you are on the beach with. If it’s with your partner of your friends, go for it. If it’s with your teenage children, consider their feelings first. The teenage years really can be hard enough.
4. – Be discreet. By this I mean, get yourself settled and discreetly get them out. Wipping off your top with a ‘woohoo’ the moment you step foot on the sand isn’t really necessary.
5. – Try not to blush when someone speaks to you. So easier said than done especially for us Brits!
6. – Reapply the sunscreen often. For assets that perhaps are not exposed to sunlight often they need that extra bit of tender love and care or you shall be suffering the painful consequences for the rest of your holiday.
7. – Explain clearly to your partner that it is for tanning purposes only and is not, as he may believe, foreplay.
8. – “I don’t like the idea of men looking at you” Don’t let this stop you, simply ask if he looks a women who are topless on the beach and when he says no tell him he, therefore, has nothing to worry about.
9. – If you need a few glasses of wine in order to strip off it may be best to leave it for this year. A little bit of dutch courage goes along way but you do run the risk of becoming a little too confident.
10. – Lastly, enjoy yourself. Going topless on the beach this summer is not meant to be stressful. If it’s not for you, you still going to look gorgeous whatever you are wearing.
If you have any questions or tips our office would love to hear from you!
Powered by Facebook Comments
Cheska is a resident blogger at Beat the Brochure who has spent many a good year backpacking round the world, as well as a stint living in Beijing. Cheska has visited 6 out of 7 continents and will, repeat will, visit the last one before turning 30. Cheska is an avid CSI fan, streetfood expert and cat lover who can often be found with chocolate on her desk.